Saturday, 11 August 2007

sick both mentally and physically.

I swear I just couldn’t forget about him or even put it at the back of my mind. this is definitely not the first attempt of forgetting him (or did I even try??) and every time i tried, he just seemed to pop up in my mind. to make it worse, it happens even more often. idiot. i seriously like this guy so much. if only I could just erase this feeling away like a correction on the paper. it’s just not that easy people. it’s just not. he has the every trait that I want in a guy. ok scratch that. he doesn’t really have the first important trait (not gonna tell u wat it is). aaaaa. . . . . . major help here. any contribution is highly needed and appreciated. haha. ok, enough of him. Till now

damn. my back pain is killin me. i find it hard to sleep last nite, even switched on the light coz I believe there’s “sumone” starrin at me and do sumtin wit my back castin some weird voodoo spell. wat the heck. haha. wild imagination of mine sumtimes scares me. but it helps to build my courage though. hahaha. yeah rite ekha. u’re even more intimidated than u were. Lalalalala. . .

my darn im assgmt aint finish yet. have to do 2000 words. we could do 1800 words so figured i should stop till that. so that would make another 300 words to go. which I believe will be full of crap since i don’t know wat more to write. imc assgmt is waaaay better and freakin me out. i haven’t started on it yet! my frens are gonna kill me (exaggeration is good). i can’t seem to find relevant journals and they need to hav everyone’s part by dis mon, which is in 2 days time! or less! ok just so u know, i’m not relaxin now ok. it’s called a lil time off ;p continuing my assgmt now. . .

Later.

n.y.z.a.z.

11 august 2007

11:09am

No comments: