Friday, 22 August 2008

boldness gone.

sometimes when I feel i'm on a dead end and have no one to turn to, I pray to Allah to give me more than enough strength to rise, so I won't stumble and fall again the next time I lose my emotional power. .

and when everything else comes back to normal, I thank Allah for giving me another chance to breathe freely and another day to live. .

but it seems the effort to "amend" should come more from me. this is difficult. and becoming more complex.

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Seuss

I should be that way. problems would be solved in the nick of time.

as for now, I consider myself in a situation ermm. . between stupidity and wise. whatever that means.


p/s: happy birthday ibu sayang! i love love love u mucho!! mmuahh!!


n.y.z.a.z.
22 august 2008
4:03pm

No comments: