I am addicted to seasoned seaweed that i just bought from the Hong Kong grocery store in Clayton town after walking from Clayton train station which arrived approximately 30 minutes from Berwick train station after I walked for 10 minutes from Monash Berwick campus shortly after meeting up with Emma from Berwick Residential Halls to tumpang solat Zuhur after I accompanied Sue to find a text book from the library right after my International Human Resource Management lecture which was pretty much the same as HRM subject as I did last semester.
I think I just felt an earth quake. like a sudden movement. quick one. hermm.
n.y.z.a.z.
6 march 2009
9:01pm
4 comments:
after after after after.
xde pkataan lain ke nk gune utk completekan satu sentence? ;p
oh, seeweed tak sedaaaaap!
yeah was thinkin i should've titled the post "after". hoho
tau takpeee.
i google australia breaking news. what am i supposed to update papa about? byk kot breaking news nyeee.
aiyyooh.
Post a Comment