(i) it's important for one to know how to speak well when u have to deal with people a lot.
(ii) the most strategic place to open up a business or premise is where there are no other competitive players rolling the dice at the same table. (this is known to all but just nak highlight)
(iii) shah alam is the best place to grow up where people actually know other people informally and plus the friendly citizens.
(iv) I almost fell in love with
(v) life has so much to offer and I need to explore those things before its too late.
(vi) I'm not happy with what I'm doing now. with my life.
(vii) I desperately need a getaway a.s.a.p which is almost impossible of course.
sigh.
(+)
(viii) I whine a lot. oh well, its either you complain, or live with it.
n.y.z.a.z.
14 october 2009
8:51pm
3 comments:
re: (vi) and (vi)
breathhhheeeeeeeeee.....
:)
oh i da paham. thank you for the correction!
:)
adeh. baru nak reply haha :)
Post a Comment