Wednesday, 5 March 2008

ini monash aa manyak penat woo. .

MKW 3440: Marketing Strategy

Macam interesting. tapi the first seminar task da kene buat 2 pages of market orientation with at least 2 journals. malasnyeeeee. . . kalau tgk text je kan best. tsk tsk. .

saya ni byk btul complain. hehehe. who doesn't? ;)

today kaina masak! now waitin for the two cik kaks, aishah and sarah to come back from Peninsula. pity them they have to travel there every wed since the subj cb is not available here in Berwick for first sem.


n.y.z.a.z.
5 march 2008
7:03pm

2 comments:

A said...

babe I da jual buku Sarah. Ask her to email me her banking details kat msia ni ok. p/s: I sudah skip erm 4 lectures since first week :P my intl mktg is dreadfulll but I kesian tgk the lecturer sgt baik but I dont get his accent.

Imperfection said...

okie. will do. btw, WAT?? u da skipped 4 lecs?? i blum lagi ok. and i dont intend to. haha. dr sumesh? he's so kinddddd. baek kan. nape u x paham accent die. buat2 la paham. jgn la skip his class. i sayang die tau. haha =D